Monday, April 19, 2010

Mino-Gardiner Coat of Arms

This represents so many things for me;

The Roses
are for Saint Theresa after whom my beloved mother was named.

The Mitre, the Crosier symbolic of my Position.

The left hand Cross covered with the Holy Trinity with the Dove and Alpha and the Omega on the Bible lower left hand corner Lamb of God and last but not least Saint Peter's Crown with an upside down Cross which represents the way he was Crucified crossed by a Crosier and the Keys of the Church.

A lot of Love and Symbolism went into the development of this Coat of Arms.





My Moto represents:

Non ut faciam voluntatem, meam sed voluntatem, Eius qui misit me.
No para hacer mi voluntad, sino la voluntad, Del que me envió.
Non ma volonté, mais la volonté, de Celui qui m'a envoyé.
Not to do my own will, but the will of, Him that sent me.

No comments: